Çarşamba, Ekim 25

rock'n coke festival

2 days of free coke (press power) , live music , drunk and underaged teenagers... very few bands only satisfied in a photographic way even less in the musical way...


gogol bordello...
the AF drive of my camera broke down just one day before the festival so i had a pertty hard time keeping up with those jumping people especialy with a 70-300...


muse


still muse


gogol bordello again... i my opinion the best performer of the festival , may be because of lsd or what chemical he's doin the so ever... i never saw such big eye pupils ...


editors...
boring... very boring music indeed... but nice stage lightning though


reamon...
you're ma supergirl bla bla bla...


main stage, sebnem ferah (yahu bu mark II nedense gren yapmıyor ne hikmetse... alla alla)


gogol again...


i had a better shot from her but it was slightly out of focus...


my rainbow girl...


me...
no the markII ain't mine but it saved my festival for sure, thanx http://pomadman.deviantart.com/


left to right
kadir, ibraim, me


3 go to pee 1 looks after the gear...


alraight from now on it's pure 64 iso EPR transparency and my beloved fisheye...




i'm so sorry because of my elbow there... well actualy i'm not...
i love the fisheye






the man who sold the world...




again my elbow and my shadow...
you can run but you can't hide from a fisheye...


me & gokce

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder

<< Home